Commnia Inbox allows users to create a Tender Package with its Email functionality utilising document templates and complete traceability.
1. Navigate to New Tender Email
From the main menu, click on Tenders and from the dropdown menu select New Tender Email (Inbox).
2. Create New Tender
A new email message will be opened with the document category already selected for tender request.
- Enter a Subject line for your tender package
- Your Tender has the option to Send Privately which means that any recipient in the To field will not see who else has been included in the Tender package.
2. Add Recipients
- Start typing the name of the contact to display a list of users from the project contact list. Alternatively, you can click on the To, CC or BCC button to display the full global contact list.
- If a contact is not already a part of Commnia, you are able to add them by clicking on the Create New Contact icon
- To see how to Create New Contact - click here.
3. Complete Dynamic Fields
For a Tender Request, the default fields are Close By date and the option to include Addons.
You can apply a Due Date to your tender by selecting what type of action is required, and the date of when this action is due.
Click on Addons to include a Standard Clause, Cost Table and Authorisation.
- Standard Clause, copy and paste from a document, or insert directly from a custom template. To learn how to create Custom Standard Clause Template click here.
- Cost Table will allow you to include a cost table with your tender as per below example. You can apply a percentage admin charge which will add a fee-based in the value of the cost table.
- Authorisation will display a new field where you can either enter the details of the authorisation or insert directly from a custom template. To learn how to create Custom Authorisation Template click here.
4. Enter the Email of the Body
- Enter your Email Message into the description field. This field is Html which means you can copy and paste directly from emails, web pages and images.
- Alternatively, select from a list of Custom templates.
- The templates listed will be filtered based on Tender Request templates You can view templates for other document categories by changing the template filters.
5. Add Attachments
- Files can be attached to the email directly from Commnia Drive, the document register, from your local device or drag and drop files with no restriction on file size.
6. Send Tender Email
Your email signature will automatically be included in every email communication. You can edit your email signature by clicking on the edit icon.
Once you've entered all information for your email, you can Preview, Save as Draft or Send.
If you have clicked to Send Privately the recipients will not see who else the email has been sent to.