Attach Documents to Email
Seamlessly attach documents to emails from Commnia Drive, the Document Register, your local device and Forms, with no restrictions on file size. This flexible attachment feature enhances convenience, facilitating efficient sharing and collaboration on important documents.
- External users will only have access to documents that have been sent to them or uploaded themselves
1. Attach Files via Commnia Drive
- Click on Commnia Drive to open the Commnia Drive folders.
- You can filter folders by Job or by Search Files/Folders function.
- Select the relevant folder to view the contents
- Select the relevant files you want to include in your email by clicking on each of the checkboxes, and clicking attach.
2. Attach Files via Document Register
- Click on Register to open the document register.
- As a default, only the latest accepted documents are displayed in the list.
- You can use the search bar including; Document Number/ Description, Document Types, Discipline and Upload Date.
- You can access the advanced filter via Document Register Filter.
- Click on each files checkbox to select, and click Attach to add to your email.
3. Attach via Local Device
Documents can be added from your local device by dragging and dropping or clicking on the Local Drive icon. The file open dialogue box will appear. Select the relevant files, and click Open.
4. Attaching Forms
- Click Forms
- Select your desired form
- Click Use Selected Form
Attaching Commnia Drive Documents to Email
Consultants are only able to access a folder in the Commnia Drive if it has been shared to them. Navigate to the menu bar icon and search Email, click on the desired email category. Under Attachments, select Commnia Drive. Select the folder you wish ...
Markup and Send Documents via Local Drive
Managing your drawings and documents using Commnia Mark Up Tool offers many efficiencies and streamlines the mark-up process, changes can be made by authorised persons, no matter where they are, on-site or off-site. They can distribute updated ...
Commnia Inbox | Overview
Commnia Inbox has been designed to be intuitive and simple to navigate. Inspired by Outlook, the new way to manage all your company and project-related communication. 1. Overview All communications are stored within a single repository giving you ...
The Commnia Inbox is centralised into one source of truth increasing productivity, removing duplication and increasing compliance Commnia’s Inbox has been designed specifically for the construction industry, taking you further than any regular mail ...
Inbox | Create New Email
Purpose Inbox allows users to conveniently access and review all email communications sent by any contact associated with your company. Moreover, when creating an email within Commnia, any responses received externally will be automatically linked ...