Company Document Management
Commnia Document Management is a dashboard summarising easy-to-understand, real-time data visuals of the number of documents that have recently been uploaded and required to be populated to Project Users and Groups.
1. Navigate to Company Document Management
From the main menu, navigate to the Document Control, and click on the Company Document Management.
2. Company Document Management - Overview
All Current Projects are listed on the Company Document Management board.
You can remove a Project from the board by clicking on the X.
The board is divided into two options (colours), manage document register and create transmittal via Smart Grid, please see outlined below;
- Pending Acceptance
- The number of drawings or documents that are uploaded by consultants and require to be accepted or rejected into the Document Register.
- Click on the orange coloured circle to be taken to Document Register, to see how to accept or reject documents click here.
- Revised Documents
- The number of revisions that are uploaded and required to be sent to project users to ensure they are working on the latest drawings or documents.
- Click on the blue circle to be taken to Auto Send Revised Documents (Smart Grid) - to see how to Send Auto Revised Document via SmartGrid click here.
- Grid Rules Documents
- The number of brand new drawings or documents uploaded to the register. Uses the grid rules to automatically allocate the user or trade groups that need to receive these files.
- Click on the blue circle to be taken to the new Transmittal (Smart Grid) - to see how to Send New Transmittal via SmartGrid click here.
- Revised + Grid Rules Documents - compiling both categories together for transmittal via SmartGrid.
How to Accept | Approve Documents in the Register
When documents are uploaded by external parties, for example, a Consultant or Subcontractor, they are placed in a pending state until the company that controls the register accepts the documents. 1. How to Access the Pending Register To accept ...
How to Attach Pending Documents to an Email
Files can be attached to the email directly from the document register, however, if you're visiting the Document Register via email and notice not all your documents are showing, it's probably because they have not been accepted for the Register. ...
The Document Register Overview
Document control made easy. Commnia's' document register is the central repository of project-related documents with the added feature of document revision control; assisting you with ensuring all relevant project teams are working from the most ...
Where are My Documents
If you're visiting the Document Register and notice not all your documents are showing, it's probably because they have not been accepted for the Register. When documents are uploaded by external parties, for example, a Consultant or Subcontractor, ...
Upload Documents to Commnia Document Register
Commnia permits the upload of any file large or small including PDF docs, DWG, CAD, MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word docs, photos etc. Documents can only be uploaded to the Document Register from Commnia's desktop system. Uploading documents to the ...