Create Simple Tender Addendum Email in Commnia
Commnia Inbox allows users to create Tender Addendums with its Email functionality utilising document templates and complete traceability.
A tender addendum email category should be marked with For Quote in the control panel as it will be considered a tender related email and will have the following attributes
1. Navigate to Tender Addendum Email
From the main menu via Quick Add (+) click on New Email.
Select Tender Addendum from Category Folder.
2. Compose Tender Addendum Email
A new email message will be opened.
Select Trade from the drop-down menu
The subject will be auto-filled based on the trade you select.
Trade - Request For Quotation - Job Name and Number
3. Add Recipients
- Start typing the name of the contact to display a list of users from the project contact list. Alternatively, you can click on the To, CC or BCC button to display the full global contact list.
- If you would like to filter the contact list by Tender Status;
- Select your project from the Job dropdown list
- Select All Subbies sent Tenders, Subbies still on Tender etc from Tender Filter
- If you like you can further customise by selecting the Trades from the dropdown list
- From the bidder's list, selects the recipients.
- Once you have made your selection, click Add recipients.
4. Complete Dynamic Fields
You can apply a Due Date to your tender by selecting what type of action is required, and the date of when this action is due.
Click on Addons to include Project Scope of Works, Standard Clause, Cost Table and Authorisation.
- Standard Clause, copy and paste from a document, or insert directly from a custom template. To learn how to create a Custom Standard Clause Template click here.
- Cost Table will allow you to include a cost table with your tender as per the below example. You can apply a percentage admin charge which will add a fee based on the value of the cost table.
- Authorisation will display a new field where you can either enter the details of the authorisation or insert directly from a custom template. To learn how to create a Custom Authorisation Template click here.
5. Enter the Email of the Body
- Enter your Email Message into the description field. This field is Html which means you can copy and paste directly from emails, web pages and images.
- Alternatively, select from a list of Custom templates.
- The templates listed will be filtered based on Tender Addendum templates You can view templates for other document categories by changing the template filters.
To see how to create Custom Correspondence Templates click here.
6. Add Attachments
- Files can be attached to the email directly from Commnia Drive, the document register, from your local device or drag and drop files with no restriction on file size.
7. Send Tender Addendum Email
Your email signature will automatically be included in every email communication. You can edit your email signature by clicking on the edit icon.
Once you've entered all information for your email, you can Preview, Save it as a Draft or Send it Privately.
How to create Tender Request, Tender Addendum and Quotation Request Email Template
Commnia Inbox by default has a Tender Request module built into the system and is used for Tendering and Bidding, however, depending on the type of project or the stage of your project you may want to create an additional Tender Template for example; ...
Create Simple Tender Email in Commnia
Commnia Inbox allows users to create a Tender Package with its Email functionality utilising document templates and complete traceability. 1. Navigate to New Tender Email From the main menu, click on Tenders and from the dropdown menu select New ...
Tender List | Inbox
CommniaTender List displays all documents that have been sent out to users via a Tender Request. There are 2 methods to navigate to the Tender List. 1. How to Access Tender List Inbox Method From the main menu, select Inbox from the menu. On the ...
New Tender Packages | SmartGrid | Grid Rules | Tender Automation
Create your tender packages and distribute directly to your project trade groups using the Commnia SmartGrid functionality with automated distribution rules. The Grid rules are a set of instruction that works with Commnia's SmartGrid to help you ...
Commnia's Tender Dashboard allows you to view a summary of where your sub-contractors are up to with tenders you have sent. The dashboard will show if subcontractors have viewed, accepted or declined the Tender. 1. Navigate to Tender Dashboard ...