Here we will show you how to record and manage defects in Commnia.
Create a new defect, view existing, accept, complete, approve or reject defects. Assign defects and communicate with the relevant parties.
1. Accessing New Defect
From Commnia main menu, click on Site Manager and New Defect.
2. Create New Defect
- You can specify the Priority of this defect, giving the people involved an idea of how important the defect is to complete.
- Enter the Due Date.
- Enter the location by typing or selecting from the drop-down list. If the location doesn’t exist, you can add it from this drop-down list.
- Type the Name of the Responsible User or Company, and then select from the list of options to assign the issue to this user/company.
- Type a Description of the defect.
- Upload photos or documents from your local device or the register.
- Click Save or Save & Send to create the defect. The Save & Send option will email the relevant contacts about the defect.
3. Chat | Work Log on Items
Click on one of the defects to view the details. Each defect contains a messenger style communication area, allowing the defect creator and owner to communicate on the defect. This may contain clarification questions or progress updates.
- Enter your comment to reply to the contact
- Click on Send Icon to update
- Related Items give you a visual display of tasks and their status.
- Click on Back to return to the defects list.