View and Update Contacts for Trade Groups
The Project Users function allows you to view and add your project contacts to your trade groups.
1. Navigate to Project Users
Navigate to the menu bar icon and click Project Users under Communication.
2. View and Update Trade Members
Only trade groups that currently contain associated contact for this project will be displayed.
- Your current User Groups are displayed in the Groups column. Click on the Trades radio button.
- Click on a Trade Group to display the current contacts in this group.
- You can remove contacts from this Trade Group by clicking the checkbox next to their name, and clicking Delete Selected Members. This will also remove them from the Project Contact List.
- To Add Users to this Trade Group, click on Add Users. Select the users from the global contact list that you'd like to add, and then click Add Selected Users.
Select the users from the global contact list that you'd like to add, and then click Add Selected Users .
Note: This will not add the user to the Project Contact List.
To add a contact to a trade group that is not in this list, add them to the Project Contact List and they'll automatically appear in their relevant trade group. Click here to see how to do this.
Add Contacts to Project Groups
Groups in Commnia are designed to speed up Commnia’s core functions. Please note Project Contact List is considered as a group in Commnia. 1. Access Groups in Commnia The Project Users function allows you to view and add your project contacts to user ...
Project Contact List
Purpose The Project Contact List is a distribution list of all users and groups belonging to an active project. By utilising the Project Contact List, project stakeholders can conveniently connect with the relevant users and groups, streamlining ...
Users and Groups (Distribution Lists)
User Groups in Commnia are designed to speed up Commnia’s core functions and communicate with a collection of contacts all at once if need be. Some of the most popular groups include: Project Contact List Design Team Site Team Document Controller ...
Send Tender Package to Contacts by Custom Group
Commnia's SmartGrid has been designed to help you automate and send documents faster and to the right people using intelligent automation. You can create transmittal and tender packages and distribute them directly to your project trade and user ...
Global Contact List (Directory)
Purpose The Global Contact List enables users to effortlessly find and retrieve contact information required for project-related communications and collaboration. Consideration Global Contact List is only available to internal users Only ...