Commnia allows you to send and record project Instructions with Commnia Inbox as an email message. This way you retain full transparency within your Inbox.
Commnia Inbox allows you to attach plans, mark-ups, and other relevant documents to ensure that your instructions are clear.
1. Access Project Instruction
Login to your Commnia account and select your project.
From the main menu click on the New + icon.
Click on New Instruction from the list.
The following screen will appear.
2. Add Recipients
Click on the To, CC or BCC button to display the contact list.
- Confirm Project.
- The list in the recipient field is limited to the Project Contact List. Click on the arrow beside the Project Contact List heading to change user directory i.e global contact list, design team, consultants etc
- The contact list is divided into two categories, by Contact Name and Companies.
- You can search by typing the name of the contact or company
- Select Recipients by clicking on the name, you can select multiple contacts.
- Once you have selected recipients, click Add Recipients.
- If a contact is not already a part of Commnia, you are able to add them by clicking on the Create New Contact icon.
3. Enter Email Subject
Enter a subject for your new email message.
4. Complete Dynamic Fields
Enter any required information into the dynamic fields.
- Select Date if you require a Response By a certain date.
- Select Notice Category from the pop-up list.
- If you select Reason you will have the option to enter details by typing in the field.
5. Add Description
- Enter your email message into the description field.
- You can manually enter the body of your email with rich text and add an image to the body of your email.
- Alternatively, add from Custom Templates. Select from the list and click Apply.
6. Attach Files
- Click on the paper clip icon to Add Files.
- Click on the orange + icon to attach files directly from Commnia Drive, the document register or from your device.
7. Add Standard Clause
- Click on the contract Icon to add Standard Clause.
- You can manually enter by typing directly in the text box.
- Alternatively, select from a list of Custom templates.
If you select to add from Custom Templates, Select from the list and click Apply.
8. Send Email
- Your email signature will automatically be included in every email communication
- You can Edit your Email Signature by clicking on the pen icon.
- Once you've entered all information for your email, click Send.