Here we will show you how to record and manage Issues in Commnia with your Mobile Device.
1. Accessing New Site Issue
Login to your Commnia account and select your project.
From the main menu click on the New + icon.
Click on New Issue from the list.
2. Create New Site Issue
- Upload photos or documents from your local device or the register.
- Type a description of the issue.
- Select Issue Type from the pop-up list.
- You can specify the Priority of this defect, giving the people involved an idea of how important the defect is to complete.
- Enter the location and sub-locations by typing or selecting from the drop-down list. If the location doesn’t exist, you can add from this drop-down list.
- Enter the Due Date.
- Type the Name of the Responsible User or Company, and then select from the list of options to assign the issue to this user/company.
- Click Save or Save & Send to create the Issue. The Save & Send option will email the relevant contacts about the issue.
Once you Save the issue a pop up will appear asking you to select from the following options.
- Assign to Another Trade allows you to assign the issue you have just created to another contact/trade.
- Create New Issue that will take you to a new Issue template.
- Back to List will take you to a list of previously document site issues.
- Alternatively, a list of site issues is found in the Commnia home page under Site Manager.
3. Chat | Work Log on Items
Click on one of the issues to view the details.
Each issue contains a Chat messenger style communication area, allowing the issue creator and owner to communicate on the issue. This may contain clarification questions or progress updates.
- Enter your Comment to reply to the contact
- Click on Send Icon to update to save Comment.
- Click on Close X to return to the list of issues.
Related Items give you a visual display a path of a defect, who its been assigned to, reassigned if it's been accepted, rejected, completed, etc.
You can click on any of the icons and it will take you into the Defect Details page.
The Defect/Issue can also be Reassigned from this panel by clicking on the orange + icon.