Create New Inbox Category (Folder)
Commnia Inbox shows all emails received and sent by any contact from your company.
Every email message is classified under a document category to make it easier to find important project information as per the below example.
1. Access Inbox Categories
The Document Categories Configuration is where you create and manage the document categories in Inbox.
From the main menu click Contracts + Communication from the drop-down list, click on Inbox Categories (Folders).
A list of all Current Inbox Categories /Folders will be displayed with its predefined settings.
2. Create New Inbox Categories
To create a new category, click on the New Category button.
The following screen will pop up, enter the general details.
- Inbox Folder – enter the name of your new Category
- Inbox Sorting Order – this will allow you to prioritise your categories when displayed in the Inbox. eg If you wanted “Request For Information” to display as the first Inbox Category, enter a “1” in this field. You can allocate the same number to multiple categories, the system will sort alphabetically these.
- Default Inbox Folder – If this checkbox is ticked, the category will appear in the Inbox even if there are no emails in the folder.
- For Quotes – When the checkbox is ticked, the category will be available to select during Tendering process.
- For Workflow - Allow document markup, review and collaboration from multiple users to work on one drawing at the same time and track changes as they are added.
- Default Private – if this checkbox is ticked, all emails sent in this category will be sent as private; recipients will not see other recipients on the email. You can control access to create emails with this document category by adding permissions by company categories. Select the groups would like to provide access to by clicking on them to highlight the blue.
- Inbox Collaboration - If this box is ticked anyone working on the project will be able to view the emails in this folder. Unless they have been given authorisation, they can not create emails but have access to view the email item.
- Permissions - You can control access to create emails with this document category by adding permissions by company categories. Select the groups would like to provide access to by clicking on the trade list.
- Click on the Add button to enable access to this category.
- To Remove Access, click on the X next to the group in the Selected Groups box.
- Click Save to successfully create a new Inbox Category.
Overview of Inbox Categories
The Document Categories Configuration is where you create and manage the document categories in Inbox. 1. Access Inbox Categories From the main menu click Communication from the drop-down list, click on Inbox Categories (Folders). 2. Overview of ...
Create Custom Inbox Description Templates
Commnia lets you create custom templates for your description in emails saving you time writing generic or standard messages. Each Custom Template is associated with a Document Category. 1. Navigate to Inbox Templates To edit or create Inbox custom ...
Site Diary | Safety Incidents - Create New Category
The Site Diary Configuration is where you create the site diary categories used in the Safety Incidents Tab. 1. Safety Incidents Tab Once you have created a new Site Diary entry, you are able to add additional details. Safety Incidents section allows ...
How to Add Authorisation Templates to the Inbox email
You may set up the email's authorisation section as a standard preamble so it will generate the information on future emails, for example, EOT and other claims. 1. Create Template The Template setup must be completed by a Commmnia Administrator. From ...
Create a New Project
How to setup, maintain and add users to your projects in Commnia. Please note that this section is for the Builder and Administrator only. 1. Create a Project From the main menu, select Projects and click on Create Project. 2. Complete Project ...